Hackabu (www.hackabu.com) is a team of growth hackers who came together to generate growth in startups, scale-ups, spinoffs and corporates. Our team is international and works in different ecosystems around the world. Now we are looking for a passionate, devoted, and cheerful individual with a flair for organizing and the ability to perform diverse and challenging operational and administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment.
● Manage office supplies (ordering, replacing, maintaining, monitoring);
● Record information, manage analog and electronic filing system; ●
Sort through and handle communication via email, deal with incoming and outgoing calls;
● Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues;
● Organize travel by booking accommodations and making reservations as needed;
● Take care of monthly accounting and handle communication with our external tax advisor;
● Take care of contracting of new employees, update contracts of current team members as needed;
● Monitor labor law and implement updates as necessary;
● Organize monthly team events;
● Help the management with ad-hoc requests;
● Perform and organize an array of miscellaneous stuff that you’ll only encounter at a startup 😉
● Have experience as an administrative/office assistant;
● Are experienced and have knowledge of accounting and the Austrian legal system;
● Know how to work on time and on budget;
● Are absolutely trustworthy (we’ll trust you with a lot!) and able to multitask;
● Are a German native speaker or highly fluent in German;
● Proficiency in English is a must;
● Knowledge of marketing and growth hacking are a plus;
● Can ideally start mid-May or as soon as possible.
What we offer:
● Full-time position with a competitive salary: 21,600 € annually (and possibly higher for more experienced candidates).
● Knowledge and experience: you will learn how a startup operates and be involved in strategic management decisions. If you are interested in startups and Growth Hacking, that’s THE place to be!
● Passion and growth: our drive is our passion for growth hacking, innovation and the everlasting desire to see growth in ourselves and everyone around us.
● Startup environment: our office is in the middle of the startup scene with public transportation and the Donaukanal nearby. You’ll want to work with us just because of the office 😉
● Awesome colleagues: we surround ourselves only with like-minded people, so if you are chosen, you are part of the family!
● Free muesli, fruits, and fun monthly team events. Sound good? We can’t wait to receive your application (CV and short cover letter) via [email protected] with the title “Management Assistant”!