Hackabu (www.hackabu.com) is a team of growth hackers who pooled their talents to generate growth in startups, scale-ups, spinoffs, and companies. Our team is international and works in different ecosystems around the world.
The growth strategist is an enthusiastic T-shaped marketer with a passion for growth, data, and analysis. He/she is dedicated to growing our clients’ businesses and reaching the goals that we have stipulated with them. All growth strategists are responsible for reaching the goals of the clients, they are responsible for and mainly communicating with.
The position develops a clear strategy based on what we learn during our onboarding analysis and the strategist’s experience. For that, a North Star Metric, an OKR and KPIs for each stage of the 3A3R-Funnel are defined. With these informations a growth plan and a backlog of different growth experiments are created. When working with the client, the experiments are planned in 2-weekly sprints and executed to achieve sustainable growth for our clients.
The growth strategist has an expert-role in at least 2 of the available traction channels. Together with further experts, there is a growth team formed for each sprint per client.
Your responsibilities will be:
● To organise and prepare a kickoff workshop with the customer growth for the new client
● To make a competitor analysis, buyer personas, SEO analysis, UX analysis, write OKR documents and strategy papers
● To organize Idea Brainstorm Sessions for each client every 3 months
● To participate actively in Bi-weekly sprint planning & review together with the client and the customer growth
● To plan, prioritise, and set up growth experiments with dedicated hypothesis in Airtable based on the OKR
● To research on new tools and best practices for each experiment
● To carefully design and orchestrate the ongoing experiments with the experts and customer growth
● To brief diligently the customer growth about deadlines, KPIs, requirements for each sprint so he/she can find and brief experts
● То track and document results, insights and learnings from the previous sprint in Airtable so the customer growth can create the sprint review presentation
● To analyse and share the progress towards the desired KPI every sprint
● To re-evaluate critically the strategy if needed
● To share at least two learnings with the whole growth team every sprint
● To analyze regularly clients qualitative and quantitative data
● To research continuously the client’s industries for trends and shifts to better craft a strategy
● To check quality of all deliverables together with the customer growth
● To define & communicate concrete deadlines (also within sprint) and also meet these deadlines.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, HR, Sales Management, Behavioral Sciences or business-related field
3-5 years experience in sales/business development, marketing, or related functions
Fluent in German and English
● Ability to scope, communicate, diagnose, design, manage interventions and evaluate performance
● Adapt a variety of tools/methods to support implementing selected strategies and organizational designs
● High level of influence and strong negotiation skills combined with excellent presentation skills
● Possess assessment abilities and organizational performance consulting skills
● Ability to make decisions and operate independently with respect to complex issues
● Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to work effectively in a diverse team
What we offer:
● Full-time position with a competitive salary in the range 30 000 – 40 000€ gross annually and opportunity to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification.
● Knowledge and experience: you will learn how a startup operates and be involved in strategic management decisions. If you are interested in startups and growth hacking, this is THE place to be!
Passion and growth: our drive is our passion for growth hacking, innovation and the everlasting desire to see growth in ourselves and everyone around us.
● Startup environment: our office is located in the heart of the startup scene, with public transportation and the Donau Canal in close proximity. The office alone will make you want to work at our company.
● Awesome colleagues: we hire only the best and brightest, so if you are chosen, you are part of the family!
Free muesli, fruits and fun monthly team events!
Then you can start here your application and please submit until 23rd of December 2018!